Sunday, October 7, 2007

Our vet, and client, in Houston sent me these :0)

Haiku Written by Cats

The food in my bowl is old,
and more to the point
contains no tuna.

There's no dignity
in being sick - which is why
I don't tell you where.

Tiny can, dumped in
a plastic bowl.
Presentation: one star;
Service: none.

Am I in your way?
You seem to have it backwards:
This pillow is taken.

Your mouth is moving;
up and down, emitting noise.
I've lost interest.

My brain: walnut-sized.
Yours: largest among primates.
Yet, who leaves for work?

Cats can't steal the breath
of children. But if my tail's
pulled again, I'm going to learn how.

I don't mind being
teased, any more than you mind
a skin graft or two.

So you call this thing
your "cat carrier." I call
these my "blades of death."

Toy mice, dancing yarn,
meowing sounds. I'm convinced:
You're an idiot.

No comments: