Saturday, June 2, 2007

I've been Tagged!

By my buddy, Susan


I've been tagged!

Here are the rules:

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

7 Random Facts about me:

1) I was born in Arizona, as was my father. We may be some of the last decendences of AZ pioneers I think! Dad was born in Prescott when AZ was still a territory, in 1908.

2) I was a well site geologist.

3) I have hair which is now so long I can sit on it. It's blond on top and dark brown underneath.

4) I think mankind's civilization peaked during Disco.

5) I started working with computers in 1975.

6) I hated school.

7) I use to live in Scotland, on Royal Deeside.

1 comment:

Susan said...

>> I think mankind's civilization peaked during Disco.

LOL!